What's going on with Oklahoma schools? So much to talk about. So much to learn. Now that the masks are gone (or are they really?), we must explore what's going on with Oklahoma schools. Join us as we dig into the many concerns being discussed by parents today.
- How Are Our Tax Dollars Being Spent?
- Critical Race Theory & Social-Emotional Learning
- Classroom Surveys and What Is Being Done with Your Child’s Data
- What’s in Your Child’s Library?
- School Choice – Vouchers vs. Tax Credits
- Qualifying and Retaining Good Teachers?
Hear from experts from across Oklahoma discuss a wide range of educational topics that are in the forefront of the news today. There is no doubt people are paying attention to what our children are being taught and recognizing we need to make changes to our current system.
It's time to pull back the curtain to shine light on the issues and begin the process of righting the wrongs of our education system.
Come prepared to hear and discuss a number of topics that are relevant to our children's educational future and find ways to help right the wrongs of our education system.
- State Auditor – Cindy Byrd
- ROPE 2.0 – Jenni White
- Moms for Liberty – Janice Danforth
- Tulsa County Sheriff – Vic Regalado
- Superintendent of Education - Candidates – April Grace, John Cox, and Ryan Walters
- Public School Teacher – Sandy Harrell
- OCPA President – Jonathan Small
Sponsorship for $500 – Sponsors receive recognition on printed/display materials as well as mentions from the stage throughout the day.
Group/Organization Table for $100 – This is for any group or organization that would like to share information with attendees. You will be provided with a table for display. Merchandise sales will be permitted. Includes admission to symposium and lunch for 1 person.
Cost to Attend $25 – Sales end April 22, 2022. Lunch included.
7100 E 31st St 7100 East 31st St
Tulsa, OK 74145
Google map and directions